twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I went about a whole week without bearly taking a pooing!?

I went about a whole week with out shitting. i can really use someones help right about now! I dont know what it is and it is really getting on my nerves. I dont have insurance (thanks to my father who doesnt want to listen to what the court ordered him to do) so I cant even go to the doctor to get a check up that I really need. I dont know what it means and I hope nothing is wrong with me.
Answer:
start drinking lots and lots of water. Eat things high in fiber. Fresh fruit and veggies will help. 100 percent juice will help. OTC laxatives or metamucil will help. you have got to go to the bathroom soon or else you need to go to the hospital.
go buy some Milk of Magnesia. after you take it, about 30 minutes later you'll be on the toilet.
Go to a public toilet and steal someone elses poo who hasn't flushed. Stick it up your bum and pretendits yours. Now push the dukey!
You need more fiber in your diet! Go out and buy some laxatives to clean out your system and from now on start taking metamucil and eating wheat bread and flax seed and veggies and other things with fiber.
take some laxatives, that should clear it out and hopefully get rid of the problem. its dangerous to get backed up for too long so dont wait to try this or get some medical attention (somehow)
try eating a lot of salad(lots of veggies) to help keep you regular also, FIBER is something that helped me when i used to have "pooping problems"
dont get yourself worked up about it, because that wont help. For right now, just get some over the counter laxatives like ex-lax and drink lots of fluids. In future remember to keep well hydrated and incorporate lots of ruffage in your diet.
Ok- I'm not real sure- but sometimes when girls leave their tampons in longer than five hours it makes it harder to poo.
I used to be really regular, like once or twice a day, but now I only go once every other day, or once every other other day. The same thing happened to my friend when she forgot about hers and left it in overnight.
If you don't use a tampon it must be something else. You might have eaten something that's backing you up- but like the other answer-ers said just take some Pepto Bismol or something like that, eat some green veggies and you should be fine.
eat healthier is really all you can do without going to the doc a good idea thow is if you went to a doc especially if it continues or you don't fell good also look at what comes out to see if anything is stranger than usual it may hurt pretty bad if you don't eat anything to loosen your stomach basicly try to give yourself diarrhea to an extent groose yes but less painful but a week is pretty long drink those pills and stuff for losing your stomach and good amount of water due to dehydration possibility
tons and tons of prunes or prune Juice works wonders. I have had to down this stuff before and believe it or not in just a few hours or less you are sitting on the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net