twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I was on my period last monday thru saturday but today (thurs.) i started bleeding a little bit again...?

Any one had this problem or knows what is wrong or what?
Answer:
it's no big! the same thing just happened to me this month for the first time ever! don't worry about it- it's just your body and it's nothing bad.
Have you, by chance, been messing around with the wrong sort of guy?
i don't believe so...you didn't tell us your age...i had the problem also about 2 years ago...but I'm in my 40s too ..now i haven't had one sense April...and i really don't care...
it happened to me too...idk what it is though...ive read a lot about it and the gist ive gotten is that it can be normal...are you on the pill cause sometimes that affects it. ask your doctor though...i have an appointment to see mine.
I wish I knew. I am 21 also, and the same thing is happening to me right now. I was told it could be stress, body changes due to eating habits changing, or exercise. Someone even said it could be a tumor. The only thing that I can say is that we both need to see a gynecologist and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net