twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want bigger boobs!?

I really want bigger boobs, all my friends have there period, adn i dont. i feel like the outsider, and i have small boobs! Any TRicks to make them bigger i'm a 32 A and im going into 8 grade=[ PLEASE HELP
Answer:
Sweetie, they will come when it's time. I didn't blossom until I was in 9th grade...By the time I was a senior, I had D's... now I wish I didn't have them this big. They'll come in time. Be patient.
stuff your bra
Didn't we all?

Girl, when you're 25 and those bad boys are weighing you down, hurting your back, then you will wish that you're back where you are. Breasts are good for boys to not look into your eyes at but not much else.

Now that I'm in my late 20's, I'm glad that I am not huge. I can occasionally go without a bra and can run without one of them knocking my eye out.
to be honest u just need to wait you;ll catch up soon =]
just wait it out ...if you didnt get your period yet you still haave a lot of time to grow.. you will get them,
Your too young to worry about this go do your homework
operate them, ther isn麓t any trick to make them bigger by magic. HAHA
Relax. In due time, young lady.
wear a lightly padded bra. Don't stuff with tissue because it might fall out. This happened to me when I was younger. Don't worry, you are still growing. Good luck with the 8th grade.
sorry, but there's really nothing you can do. I'm just like you, small boobs with friends who have big ones. believe me, you just have live with whatcha got. I'm sure your friends don't think of you poorly because of it.
im going to the 8th grade too but im a 36b but i still think they r small
you sound younger than an 8th grader. trust me you don't want that big of boobs, they get in your way.
Why are you in such a hurry to grow up? Maybe your body is taking its time to make you perfect. You ever think that your friends don't like being the way that they are.
wait till you go through puberty, you might get them. Why would you want huge boobs leaving 7th grade? No tricks without implants and thats gross. You get what you get.
Not to worry, you'll get boobs. Maybe not as big as you want, but you will get them. You will start your periods too, then, you will wish you could get rid of it. You're a late bloomer. There are a lot of late bloomers out there. Buy yourself a padded bra. Not too padded, just enough to go with your size and frame. There are a lot of those out there too.
I had the same problem when I was younger. I'd suggest getting a water bra or air filled bra, I had an air filled bra when I was in highschool from Victorias Secret, made my boobs look huge! And when you get way older and if your boobs still havent developed and your still insecure about it you can always get surgery, but I mean when your MUCH older.
don't worry, your boobs will grow very soon. same thing happened to my friend and now her boobs are bigger than mine. they are real. your body hasn't grown to that stage.
Drink lots of 2% or vitamin D milk, and eat the daily recommended dose of meat or protien in a day, then hope for the best. Breast size, in addition to proper nutrition and time, is largely related to genetics. Some girls have them, some don't. What ever you do, don't mess with implants... or if you do decide on implats, please... wait until you're at least in your mid twenties after you've had children (yes, having kids makes you breasts grow but you definitly can wait on that).
Don't get in a snit over this. Down the line, you'll understand that size really doesn't matter.
I had to answer this same question to a young lady of 23 yrs old earlier today, so I'll repeat to you my answer to her:

"Give it TIME.
Once you get into your mid-30's, you will begin to accumulate extra 'body fat' that you didn't have before. Some of that will go to the breast tissue. In the meantime, just exercise, keep healthy with regular exams, and wear a 'wonderbra' or similar in the meantime. If you're an A-cub, buy a B-cup bra and hang it in your closet. Every once in a while, when you feel that you have a little extra weight, try it on.
I bought something similar, and one day just thought for laughs to try it on again. I was floored when it fit! I had not noticed the change.
So, please be patient, dear. Beauty does take time, and you are probably (just like me) a "late bloomer".

and PS - regarding your period - enjoy the time you have BEFORE it starts, cause once you have it, it'll be a constant pain every 20-something days for the next 40 yrs! I didn't start until I was 14 yrs, 3 months old (next to last gal in my class) and was teased for yrs about it. The teasing stopped, when I asked a gal in the other bathroom stall to buy me a pad, and I passed her a dime (that's how long ago!), then all of the gossiping instantly stopped. If I'd of figured out that technique before, I'd have used it back when I was 12 to get those bratty girls to leave me alone!

Good luck! Just be patient, ok?
062807 7:26
8th grade would make you about 13. Confucius say "The lotus bud must mature before it it can become a beautiful flower".
Me too!!
i knew a girl that wore three bras at the same time, to have extra stuffing and depth. lol. its wierd.but it works without worrying about tissues falling out.
I felt the exact same way when I was your age. I didn't get my period until the summer before my freshmen year. Ur like me-a late bloomer! Your boobs will get bigger, trust me. Enjoy have no period. Periods suck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net