twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want implants?

I am twenty years old, asian and 5'1 115 lbs. I am in NY and I just want larger breasts. I am a small A but I want to be at least a small C. What is the best place for me to get implants. Serious answers only, please.
Answer:
You're best bet would be to ask your general physician and see who he recommends.

I'm not the biggest fan of costmetic surgery, but I can also imagine the stress and self esteem issues associated with having small breasts. I hope things work out for you, and best of luck to you!
At least you can. If I wanted to add a couple of inches, it'd be far more worrisome procedure.

Not that I would of course - if you ask any man, they'll say they don't get any complaints (most will be lying, of course).
90210 dur
Just be satisfied with what you have sweet pea. You are only 20 my friend and once you start to age them ninnies will start to age too.

:)
I would do a search on the net and find the best doctor in your area and make sure they have good credentials.
Breast implant surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Tour2india4health Consultants .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.

Tour2india4health Consultants is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.tour2india4health.com...
Hope this helps.
If you are shopping around for doctors you should also educate yourself on the procedure. By doing so you will be able to know what questions to direct towards your doctor. You can learn about the surgery here: http://www.newimage.com/cosmetic-plastic... as well as find board certified doctors in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net