twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I wear Nuva Ring and just started my rag 5 days early... WHY?

I've been using the Nuva ring for a year and a half. I take the ring out on a Sunday and start my period Tuesday afternoon - consistently, month after month.

I just started my rag today, Thursday, 5 days earlier than I have in a year and a half. Why?

Looking for any answers you've got based on education, experience with Nuva Ring, etc..

Do I take it out now or leave it in until Sunday when I'm supposed to take it out?
Answer:
Is it red blood? Normal flow? The reason I am asking is that I get brownish blood occasionally a couple days before I take the ring out and it is because I have ovarian cysts. My dr. said they are not a big deal unless they are really big or I have pain. Leave the ring in until Sunday and take it out as you normally would. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net