twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I was diagnosed with low thyroid problem? has anyone else had it?


Answer:
I do, Its very common. Your doctor will put you on synthroid or a generic for it and check your tsh levels every months to see if they are normal. Hypothyroidism is evident by numerous symptoms such as tired, cold intolerance, mood swings, hair loss, forgetfulness and many more. The most important thing is to take your medication faithfully everyday.
no
I have it and take Armour Synthroid to speed up my metabolism. Has your doctor said you need anything for the condition? If not, you may not have a serious problem. Good luck.
My mother has this. She was diagnosed about six years ago. They just put her on some meds and kept an eye on it.. about four years later they had to have it removed...
Yes. When I was 4. I stopped growing and was really skinny even though I was eating alot. The doctor gave me some pills and I grew a few good inches.
Yes, actually I was diagnosed with an under active thyroid about a month ago. I was put on a low dose of thyroid medicine and can actually tell a difference in my energy level. I've also started losing some of the weight that I had gained. I go back in a few weeks to have my levels checked again to make sure the dosage is working for me. Good luck with this, I know the troubles that an under active thyroid can cause.
I haven't had any thyroid problems, but my dad had thyroid cancer when he was 19, and had to have his thyroid removed. It hardly effects him to this day. He just has to take pills to replace what his thyroid would've produced, if that makes sense. Don't let it worry you:) absolute WORST case scenario, you have a very minor surgery and take little pills:)

1 comment:

  1. I started taking desiccated bovine thyroid when I was about 8 months ago.After I followed the instructions, my thyroid was back to normal.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net