twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want a six pack even thought I am a Girl! how can get 1? Also is it odd that i am a girl who wants a 6 pack?

I'm a girl and i want to be strong! I love to wrestle with my brother and his friends, and my friends(who r guys) my age! I also want big arm muslces so i do 150 bars on each arm, and 100 sit ups, and 100 pushups everyday! anyother ideas? cuz i've been doing it for a week with no results! :( :)
Answer:
Food is important for a six-pack too. Dont eat loads of unhealthy and crappy food because it will do no good. I have a six-pack and big arm muscles and I eat healthy food and I have been doing gymnastics for 8 years.
Swimming is good too because your using your legs, arms and abdominal muscles.

Good luck!! x
try the p90x, you can buy it online, www.p90x.com
Why you wanna look like a guy? Anyway, do steroids. That'll get you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net