twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to get a boob job?

I am 20 and have always had small breast. I am not even a full A cup. I decided, on my own, that I would like to get a breast augmentation... maybe to C's?

Has anyone had one?

I want to go through the underarm and under the muscle. I live in Texas, but heard in Oklahoma, they were 50% less! Any comments about it or where would be a great place?? Thanks!
Answer:
I've heard under the muscle is the best way. Also make sure that they have them low enough on your chest so they are not under your chin, I had a friend who's implants were like that and they looked weird. Don't get the perfectly round ones, they make you look like you have coconuts on your chest and look totally unnatural. Do your research and don't make a decision purely on money. C sounds good, but it depends on the rest of your body size, make sure it is not out of proportion to the rest of you.
my friend had it done and she love them. more confident in many aspects of her life and just all around happier.
i say go for it if thats what ya want.

don't know a place in TX tho. SORRY!
I could help you out with that have selected a doctor yet? My email is dr.sarah_brown@yahoo.com
Oh yeah, C's are a good size
congrats on the choice!!
don't go for price! go for QUALITY.

http://www.breasthealthonline.com...

has a board for implants, as well as recommendations.

go with what looks good on you, not "i want to be a C".

borrow someone's C cups, put them on and stuff them. See if you like the way you look in them, make sure they are proportional or you will have back pain if they are too big.
Looking for natural breast enlargement pills, cream, and formulas that actually work.if u want information
http://www.skincarefairy.com
Choosing the right breast size can be a hard decision for some. You should consider the following when choosing the size that is right for you:
1. Your Frame Size
2. Physiology
3. Lifestyle
4. Psychological Effects
To read more about choosing the proper size for your body you should refer to this site: http://www.mycosmeticsurgeryblog.com/hom...

Also if you are looking for a doctor you should research breast augmentations to get a better idea as to what the doctor will be referring to and what questions you should ask. You can find more information on breast augmentation here: http://www.newimage.com/cosmetic-plastic... here you can also find doctors that are in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net