twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want bigger bubs what should i do?

am 15 just a 32a i really want to have bigger boobs what can help!
Answer:
Give it time girl!

You are only 15!

You've got a lot of more years to grow!

Big breasts aren't all that by the way.

I was huge when I was a kid and I hated it.
Look at your mom's boobs...Are they big? This is an idea of how yours will look soon. There is no magic pill you can take or nothing special you should do. Unless you want surgery, you get what you got.
my friends dad used to tell his sisters if they shoveled dirt as a kid that they would have some big uns. One shoveled dirt and one didnt and by the looks of them the saying is true.
don't sleep with a bra on
wear a sports bra when running
try a push up bra

be confident with wut you have, your beautiful the way God made you, just relax.
um wait it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net