twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I was told at my last ultrasound that I am 16 wks but my doctor says that I am about 15 wks going by my last?

period. Should I go by what my doctor said or by the ultrasound?
Answer:
It's one week, whats the big deal. Just be happy your baby is healthy, thats the only thing you need to worry about.
ultrasound
You do need to remember that there is like a 7-9 day margin of error on those readings. Your baby will come when it is good and ready to, it is not going to come on dec. 15th (or whenever your due date is) because your doctor says that is your due date. That is what I have to keep telling my self. I am 12 almost 13 weeks, and I keep thinking I am further along, but this baby will be here when he/she is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net