twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I was thinking about starting the Alli diet pill, along w/ my low cal. diet & excerise I have been doing but?

I was thinking about starting the Alli new over the counter diet pill along with my low cal. diet plan I have been on for about 3 weeks now. I have also been walking atleast a mile 3-4 times a week and am about to start walking 2 miles soon. I want to take it slow and not push myself to much at the begining til I get my body back in shape. Do you think it would be a ok to start the Alli pill along with the diet and excerise I have been doing? Does anyone know anything about the Alli pill and if it works? Let me know your serious thoughts about this please! Thank you!
Answer:
I was just on the website for alli the other day (www.myalli.com) to find out more info about the pill. Basically, it's a fat blocker. You are strictly limited to 15 grams of fat per meal, anything over that, your body will not absorb. But where does that excess fat go? Out your system in some nasty ways.

The website tells you to wear dark clothes, and carry a change of clothes with you at all times until you know the side affects. It also states if you feel like you need to fart, do it in the bathroom because most likely, if you fart, it'll also contain nasty discharge in the form of oil from the fat your body couldn't absorb. Some of the side affects that people on the sites' forum stated they had orange colored discharge, diarrahea, and oily poop. Imagine the grease on the slice of pizza, that's what it looks like.

On the good side, the pill will help you to lose weight since your body won't absorb all the extra fat.

I would say though, that unless you are desperate, if your diet is working for you, I wouldn't take Alli. But, if you are dead set on at least trying it, buy it at GNC, then only use the pills for a week or so, and return them for a full refund (%2660 is a lot to spend on diet pills). GNC gives full refunds for all pills, vitamins, and powders purchased, as long as the bottle is 3/4 full. Good luck and I hope this answered your question!
It would probably be ok to take Alli if you want to. However if your current diet plan is working, I would not. Alli has a website and you can read about the pill and it's side effects. Due to the side effects is the reason that I would not take it if your current plan is working. I have read some testimonials on the website and for the most part they seem to be very happy and it seems to be working for many people. It sounds like you're already on a low fat diet and that is good because if you go on Alli you want to make sure that you are on a low fat diet. It will decrease the possibility of you having nasty side effects. My biggest concern over that pill is side effects. I am sure it is effective for many people who do use it though.
Edit: if you haven't already seen it's also about $60 and I am not sure if that is just for a one month supply, but I believe it is.
Yes you should be fine to start it. The only thing you should consider is when you read the small print you still have to diet and exercise. Isn't that what you are doing now? I took diet pills for a while when I started losing weight and I lost more weight not using them than when I did. I lost 150lbs in less than a year. If you want to spend your money on diet pills rather than put it towards a new outfit go for it hun..I give you much luck and good for you for gettin' healthy!
Alli is over the counter xenical, which is prescription only. It works by inhibiting the digestion of fats. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. It's like 60 dollars for a 1 month supply, and causes some nasty side effects like diarrhea, gas with discharge, loss of control of bowels, and oily discharge/stools. If you eat even one meal with too much fat in it you get a lot of those nasty side effects and sometimes you get them even if you don't eat a fatty meal.
I am only one inch taller than you and I would LOVE to be your weight. I don't think you need alli at all!

Just keep doing your low cal diet and work out. It will be a lot better for you instead of alli, which I heard has some pretty nasty side affects.
Having been on the stronger version of this, Xenical, I'd say wait. It's not that it won't help you, but at the most I lost 4-5 pounds a month (which my doctor said was average). It's a LOT to put your body through. The fat it binds to comes out the other end, %26 sometimes you don't feel like you have a lot of control of your bowels. (Those side effects you read about DO happen). Maybe you could just add an extra challenge to your work-outs. I saw on one of the morning shows the other day that Alli on average only contributes to a loss of 7 pounds a year. It won't hurt to try, but you sound like you've already got some sensible stuff going on - just my opinion.
alli works to effectively remove excess weight by blocking 1/4 of your fat intake. So if you lose 5 lbs on your own ali will help you lose 2-3 more on top of that. Basically its not some magic pill but it does help. Just keep your fat intake low around 15g. per meal to avoid any of the side effects like gas or loose oily stool.

If you'd like to learn more or find great deals on it online go to

http://www.coffeewineandgifts.com/buy-al...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net