twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want my period!?

i am jealous of my friend who has had hers and i just want it so bad, i think about wanting and having it all the time i am on the last stage of every stage of puberty ( except boobs cuz they grow for years) will it every come? hiw will i know when it will come? is there anything to make my first period come soooooner?
Answer:
How old are you? Are you having cramps back aches head aches or vagina discharge? I want mine to come too and there is no way to make it come sooner. Please IM me so we can chat about it because I want it too.
You don't want a period. It is hell for days. Well, it can be. With your period, it lasts about 3-9 days, and it is non-stop blood coming out. It is like constantly peeing yourself. Wearing sanitary towels and tampons are a pain, too, and the constant feeling or fear of leaking. I have had this, it's horrible. Not to mention the horrible cramps and feeling of nausea (throwing up). It is actually quite horrible. Chocolate (including hot chocolate with marshmellows!!.) are good for periods as they release things called endorphins into your brain which trigger the happy hormone, making you happy. =) Unfortunately periods make you bloat (therefore putting on 3-4 pounds), but on the plus+ side, scientists prove that your face looks and feels the most beautiful during this time = more opportunity to flirt (but of course, it won't go far).
You can also have mood swings (uncontrollably) - laughing one minute %26 crying the next. I had mood swings like this when I got my first period. I had horrible cramps too and i constantly had to change my panties because I wasn't prepared. So make sure you're prepared and buy some sanitary towels. Whenever you start getting really crampy-like pains in your tummy, slip a sanitary towel on - (they stick to your panties therefore soaking up the blood). You are most likely to start your period overnight like I did and many other girls do (so you'll wake up with blood). Carry sanitary towels with you to school too, in case you start then, which I have to say, is quite unlikely.
Don't worry too much - stress makes it come less. I hope this helped you.. x
girl trust me! you will hate it! it sucks because sometimes they happen during a vacation time, or a swim time. They always come when you least expect it and they ruin everything! and they are painful! Believe me you will know when it happens! Your breasts will hurt and your stomach will too! it sucks! wait it out as long as you can!
You can have mine.lol. But seriously don't be jealous please, its not as great as you think it is. It will come eventually everyones body is different and develop at different rate, so just enjoy not having it for now. Because when it does come you're gonna be like i wish i could go back. And no there is no way to make it come sooner.
Well there is nothing you can do to make it come sooner. It will come soon, i was 12 wen i got mine. You will know wen you go to the bathroom and you wipe and there is either red or dark brown on the toilet paper.
Good luck.
Kasey
Look when i was you age i wanted it to! but TRUST ME you do not want it! Its a week of hell to be honest! Just enjoy not having it for now b/c once you do get it you wont want it
Yeah, before i got it i wanted it BAD! I was jealous of my sister, but once you get it all you want is for it to go away. Its Scary the very first time. but signs include:

sore breasts
cramps
bloating
phatigue (sleepy)
mood swings
pms
thin d/c
when you feel a little wet down there, its most likely there!

I would ask your friend to see if she can tell you when she notices changes in your moods.
Keep some pads in you back pack (closet, its summer)
Oh yeah, when you start wanting it to come, that means its coming.
I know with everyone saying "dont want it" you still want it! weird, huh? dont worry it will happen, but enjoy being a girl before becoming a women, its not easy.
Well... I would say you DON'T want it! It really makes you feel uncomfortable and weird-ish. You cannot tell when it will come... mine came as a big surprise! I was SO not expecting it! Sometimes you can feel kinda when it is coming, just this 'sense' that something is different. I hope I helped you if at all! =)
If might not have it because you are underweight. Your period cannot start until you have enough estrogen because that is your female hormone. And estrogen is stored in fat. So girls that are skinny will most likely get their period later.
And periods are nothing to brag about. They make you bloated and moody. You might get cramps that make it unbearable. Some girls even will pass out and get sick while on their period because it is so bad. Not to scare you or anything. Just enjoy it while you still dont have it. You period doesnt really change your maturity or anything for that matter. It just makes you moody and makes you capable of getting pregnant.

hope this helped.
You really don't want it because it is a major pain. You have to use tampons or pads and constantly worry about it for one week every single month. I bet your friend is jealous that you don't have to deal with it. You cannot make it come sooner...it will eventually.
HONEY
you do not your period Ive only had mine for a year and I'm begging for it to stop because take right now for example Ive been :
bloated
nausea
cramping
breaking out
and been craving food
all this and i havent even started this months period its been 5 DAYS!!!1!
Sweetheart. I'm 61 yrs old and I thank God I don't have it any more. You girls are nuts LOL You and "laugh-often" girl think it makes you more mature I suppose. Well it doesn't. It will classify as a young lady, but that's it. Picture this, if you will. Day 1 of period, curled up in fetal position, crying because the pain won't go away.
Day 2 Praying with all your might that this misery will end soon. Asking yourself, "There has to be something better than wearing this "diaper" for protection. You see, in my day, you had no choice of pads like you do now.
Day 3 Now I'm walking like I have a load in my pants. Bleeding is so heavy, I'm afraid to go to school.
Day 4, Cramps still won't stop. Can't go out with friends because I'll just make them miserable like me.
Day 5. Joy begins to fill your heart once more becasue this "Curse" as mom called it, is finally letting up. I see a light at the end of the rainbow.
Day 6. Only spotting now. Do I dare not wear this pad. Being so young and stupid, I thought a wad of toilet paper would take care of it. WRONG. I totally embarassed myself when it fell out. I was only 12 after all.
Day 7, finally, it stopped. Now if I could only get those girls who call themselves my friends, to stop laughing because of yesterday.
Oh yeah, having a period was all I wanted, and cursed the day I got it. Don't be in a hurry and enjoy your feedom while you can Honey, because you are going to have it into your 60's. Trust me, I know.
lol trust me....you don't want it..my gf goes through it and i stay away from her for about a week till she is a bit better lol. if a guy says something that may even trigger the smallest hint of emotion or anything it might be hell for the guy -.- so my tip is wait for it to come, be ready, don't take anything to seriously offensive in that stage.
You dont want it. If ruins many things. It leaks through cloths, it embarsses you, you can go seimming with it unless you use tampoons and it is just awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net