twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I want to wear tampons but every time I try to insert one I feel nauseous and dizzy.why?


Answer:
its just your nerves, you get nervous, take deep breaths, or take a break from tampons.
probably because you aren't use to touching yourself, thats my best guess, you may need to stick with pads
i have no clue maybe u should ask ur grlfriends i dunno or a doctor
It might be just nerves. I had the same feeling when I first tried tampons.
cuz u might be a dude
try to use lighter flow ones, sometimes if you don't need it the super ones can hurt.cuz there too big, or it could be serious med prob. or maybe your pushing it in to hard/fast.
I had the same problem when I was a virgin. After I lost my virginity, they went in just fine. No problems. Best quality of life improvement ever.
When you do it put a little bit of lubrication on the top. Squat, take deep breaths and insert it. Your nerves are sensative and you are tight but after a few times it will start to feel better until you barely feel it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net