twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I used this growth calculator and it says my final height will be 5 ft 7in is this accurate or not??

my mom is 5 ft 7 in..dad is 5ft 11? my bro is already like 1-2 inches taller than my dad?? i wanna b at least 5 ft 9in
Answer:
An average is no way to find out for sure how tall you'll be.

A good doctor can reliably tell you exactly how tall you'll be by examining x-rays of your long bones (i.e. leg bones). Cartilage that is there until late teenhood (when it turns to calcified bone) is a telltale sign of exactly how tall you'll be.

...Of course, that's provided that your nutrition stays good!
wait till you're 21 yrs old and then you'll know for sure. focus on things that you can change.
most caculator are rightj ust as long as you put in the right age and weight and height like i rememeber i had just guessed my weight and i followed of the answers but so yes most caculators are right but around right you can end up being taller then 5,7 so dont worry
you will be 5'7'' if u r a girl you will be 5'9'' if u r a boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net