twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to get into dance but I can't afford a class right now...?

Is there any exercises/stretches/ routines that can prepare me. I like contemporary and hip- op dance.
Answer:
Go to http://www.expertvillage.com/ and search the types of dance you want to do. They will show you some stretches and cetain moves. (for comtemporary, try searching modern)
Also, you can look into workstudy programs where you work in a studio in exchange for free dance classes.

Good Luck!
Pilates is great for dance from what I've heard! It's great for working your core muscles which is what you use a lot of when your dancing. Also there are some great exercise videos that use dance moves that you can get on ebay to get you in step before classes, but I would recommend pilates. Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net