twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I was on the depo shot over 4 yrs. I'm now finding of the warnings regarding bone health. Should I be worried?


Answer:
i didnt find out tell now about bone heath with that shot. I took the shot for about a few years and um no one warned me about a calsium pill at all or nothing. So yea im sorta pissed the docs didnt tell me. But yea if i would of known that to i would of went back to pills or something. I guess what u could do is talk with your doc about it and see what he wants u to do or go back on the pills or take an calcium or whatever thats what i would do.
Several doctors told me that no one should be on depo for more than 3 years. And also when i was on depo, i was told to take calcium pills everyday.
You just do the research on in the internet about bone density. You should look up the history of your depo shot (how long, how much dose, and how often {quantity}). Then you need to look up in the internet to research how to make up for the loss of bone density to prevent osteoporosis in middle-age. You should print out those pages along with the web-site addresses.

Then you should make an appointment with your doctor that you trust (obyn) to explain to you throughly regarding your bone density and what to do to prevent bone density loss in middle ages. All pharmacists know that this is very serious.
Yes, I would be and was!

I got immediately off of depo as soon as I heard about the horrible affects that a majority of women on depo have experienced.

Bone health was just one of those.

I was on it for four years. Got off it 1 1/2 years ago and I am so much happier! I'm on Kariva (pill) now.

Keep reading up on depo provera. Horrible stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net