twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I used to be athletic in grade school and now I want to lose weight!?

In grade school i was on the volleyball team but then my demons took over and I started smoking when I got to high school. I'm going into college now and I want to lose weight, normally and the healthy way. When I was smoking, my mom was so proud of me (because I was losing weight) but I stopped my senior year and all the stress and angst and..garbage just came crashing down on me! I am currently about 5 ft 2in and I weigh 136lbs. Help please!!
Answer:
drink a buttload of water! try putting crystal light in it to make it taste better! no soda, juice, coffee, or alcohol. try running a mile every day for a week and then each week add a half a mile extra to your daily run. jump roping is also amazing exercise even if you only do it for ten minutes. do that and maybe join a gym and try to do an hour of exercise everyday. good luck! :)
the 3 day diet is hard,
but its safe,healthy and effective.
look it up,im going on it because
a friend lost 40 pounds in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net