twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If a woman starting menstruating at 11, at what age can she expect to stop doing so?


Answer:
Typically in her late 50's, but all women are different.
women usually go through the menopause at the age of around 50 or 60
you have gotten all good answers..I have an aunt, who started at 10, and she is now 62 and believe it or not, she still gets her cycle. Go figure!
I started at 11. I'm 50 and I'm still menstruating. The sad news for us is that the earlier you start, the later you finish! The average age for menopause is 51. A lot depends on when your mother went through the change, but my guess is that it will be somewhere around the mid-50s.
It depends are you Latina descent? How old was your mother when she started and has she stopped yet, talked to her. Allot of South American women develop sooner. It doesn't necessarily mean it will end sooner, depends on your own heredity.
87

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net