twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ibprophin?

Hello, my period was due already about 2-3 days ago, well last thurs I had a wisdom tooth pulled and chose to take Ibprophin for the pain and have been taking quite a bit over these last few days, could this be the reason I have not had my period yet?

No I cant be pregnant because I had my tubes tied about 10 yrs ago, Im age 38
Answer:
Stress (from having a tooth painful enough need pulling) could delay a period. Ibuprofen is a common ingredient in period pain medication - doesn't do anything to delay them.
no.
I don't think the ibuprophen delayed your period, but the stress of the surgery and consequent pain may have.
no the ibuprofen wouldn't stop your period. I use it when I am on mine. (wish it would LOL). Are you dieting? Or under some stress? that would cause the lapse.
it only because of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net