twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If I go back on birth control?

I am almost 27, I was on birth control most of my young years, I have noticed since I have been off of it I have been breaking out. I mean its not real bad, but its bothersome. I am wondering if I get back on it if my face will be clear again, I have never had any face problems, it is bothering me really bad. But friends who are older say when they hit 25-30 they got acne again too, what is any ones input.
Thanks
Answer:
Many of the low dose pills do help with acne plus you will not be pregnant!
it could be the fact that ur not on birth control anymore...but chances are its just hormones. you can try birth control if u feel you really need it. otherwise try some face cleaners or something.
If the pill does not help with your acne you can always try over the counter acne products. I started having acne again in my early 20s and found that proactiv is the best product because it is sensitive to my skin and has immediate results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net